The Plymouth Congregational Church is a historic church in Coconut Grove . The land was donated by George Spalding and George E. Merrick. The architect was Clinton MacKenzie. Completed in 1917, the church was built by a single man, Felix Rebom, using only a hatchet, a trowel, a plumb line, and a T-square. Its architecture was modeled after the old Spanish missions of Mexico. In 1974, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places. Plymouth Congregational Church is located at 3429 Devon Road.