Dr. Jackson’s Surgical Center

The City of Miami purchased the building at 190 SE 12th Terrace and DHT restored and has maintained it as DHT Headquarters and Preservation Center since 1977. The building, constructed in 1905, is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.  With its wide porches, supported by Doric columns, the office exemplifies the adaptation of the Neo-Classical style to Miami’s climate.