6041-6045 NE 2nd Avenue
Year Built: 1902
The Dr. DuPuis medical office, one of the most historic buildings in what was Lemon City, now Little Haiti was dedicated historic in 1985. It was purchased by a real estate development team as part of a larger parcel in 2014 and the building is currently in a severe state of disrepair. Future plans are unknown.