1737 North Bayshore Drive, Miami
The Miami’s Woman’s Club was closed in 2006 to undergo construction. After a $4 million exterior restoration, the project stalled as the Miami Woman’s Club looked for a partner to provide the funding to complete the work. In 2015, a 99-year lease was signed with the Heafy Group of Canada which was to restore and operate the building, leaving a floor available for the Woman’s Club. To date, there has been no visible forward movement.